- Clear desk (added some cups to it)
- 2+ loads of laundry (did 1, half of which is still in the dryer)
- Make crack slaw (Nope)
- Prep oncoming week. (Got my email checked and nobody’s murdered or murdering. Have an idea of what to wear tomorrow. If I swap out my toothbrush head, maybe we’ll have something.)
- Read 5+ pages of something good (what are books?)
- Start outline for Sela (damnit, no)
I did one load of laundry and wrote That’s about it. Ate more of my edge of impossibly bad low-carb meal choices. Am feeling like a huge failure, in a manageable way. I mean, I might want to go get Starbucks tomorrow because I’m such a horrible failure. But I have been running hard and fast and I suppose sometimes this is just how I am going to do.
I think I checked my weight and was not pleased and that probably started the spiral. Sure. And J. saying some things.
I am always so sad when I get to the trip and I haven’t done the work. Gotta get my shit up on this.