Oh, look a Facebook meme.
44 Odd Things You Don’t Know About Me
1. Do you like blue cheese? Theoretically, sure. Practically, only in dressing and only with buffalo wings.
2. Have you ever smoked? No.
3. Do you own a gun? Nope.
4. What is your favorite flavor? I like lots of combinations of things. Basil and stupid fresh tomato sauce, or chocolate and coffee or melon and prosciutto. Bottom line, probably, garlic. Everything is better with garlic.
5. Do you get nervous before Doctor visits? Sure, but I get nervous about everything so it’s no big thing.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Hamburgers > hot dogs > bratwurst.
7. Favorite Movie? I know nobody’s seen it, but there’s a movie called Trust with the late Adrienne Shelly which is incredibly stylized, but yet has these fantastic brain-exploding lines in it. I just love it.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Some sort of milk concoction with enough caffeine to wake up a tranquilized horse. But mostly I don’t drink or eat anything until lunch – bad, I know!
9. Do you do push ups? Hah. It has happened, it will happen again, if only by accident, but hah.
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? The one I am buying right now from Baby Doe’s which is vintage glass and turns five different colors and is amazing. It also reminds me of my grandmothers’ jewelry.
11. Favorite hobby? I don’t think of reading and writing as a hobby, nor do I think of it as work. So…probably taking my seat at the Algonquin Round Table and sighing at the world.
12. Do you have A.D.D.? I can focus, but I focus better if I have multiple tabs open to check. It’s like a mild, functional form that most people growing up in this technological age work with.
13. What’s the one thing you dislike about yourself?
14. What is your middle name? Suzanne
15. Name three thoughts at this moment. I hope my friend’s okay. I hope my mom’s okay. I could use a massage on this crowbar of a neck.
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Rum and coke, wine, and anything with a large component of Midori in it. Though my regularity’s not so regular.
17. Current worry? Nothing that won’t be resolved in the fullness of time.
18. Current annoyance right now? Buffering, in countless areas of my life.
19. Favorite place to be? Probably at Sue’s kitchen table.
20. How do you ring in the new year? Standing very still and silently at midnight until I hear the subtle calendar of the universe turn its final page.
21. Where would you like to go? LOTS of places, right now? Pourquerolles, France.
22. Name three people who will complete this? Nobody needs an extra job, amuse yourself as you wish.
23. Do you own slippers? I do, but I like bare feet as much possible so it’s rare I’d wear them.
24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Blue, but it’s a dress.
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No. But I am going to go dig up some Moody Blues now.
26. Can you whistle? Poorly, but objectively, yes.
27. What are your favorite colors? Oxblood. Or deep royal blue and buttermilk (as a combination), seafoam green. Mossy green. Typically, autumn colors.
28. Would you be a pirate? Who’s to say I’m not already?
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? It would not occur to me to sing in the shower or…anywhere.
30. Favorite girls name? Lily. For various reasons.
31. Favorite boys name? Vincent.
32. What’s in your pocket right now? Zero pockets in this dress. If there were, probably a pen.
33. Last thing that made you laugh? Probably the most recent OutsideXbox video. Or Kraft Dinner Palpatine.
34. Best toy as a child? Tales of the Crystals. Look it up.
35. Worst injury you ever had? I’m thinking back and it’s hard to pin it on more than a gruesome and severe sunburn. That’s what being sensible gets you.
36. Where would you love to live? I don’t think I’d like to live permanently outside of Colorado, but I’d be happy to have extended stays almost anywhere.
37. How many TV’s do you have? One.
38. Who is your loudest friend? I’m exceptionally quiet so it doesn’t take much. But I have a few people in mind.
39. How many dogs do you have? None, but a couple that I visit every now and again.
40. Does someone trust you? I trust that they do.
41. What book are you reading at the moment? Real Artists have Day Jobs by a personal heroine, Ms. Sara Benincasa
42. What’s your favorite candy? Peach rings. Not the super sweet ones and not the super sour ones.
43. What’s your favorite sports team? The Rockies.
44. Favorite month? Probably December, aside from the snow which I don’t like at all, it does contain the holidays and the biggest calendar based jolt one gets in a year. Fresh starts and whatnot.